Páginas

12/09/2016

Diamond Forest Crochet Clutch

Yes, another colorful crochet clutch! What can I say?!
Well, I guess I can start by saying that being featured by @crochetgirlgang on instagram with my Rainbow Mountain Pikes crochet clutch [see here] and read all the good feedback and kind words really boost me to create more.

I called this one the Diamond Forest crochet clutch!




It was a little frustrating making it at first. I had to reajust my design 2 or 3 times for it to be how I wanted. That is what happen when you are creating something from the ground. But it's even more rewarding at the end when you achieve your goal. You can see my sneak peek post of this clutch if you want to know more about the yarn and the colors I used and if you want to see more pics [right here].


When I was preparing the photoshoot I tried on several outfits and I have to say that all black outfits are my favourites when it comes to this crochet clutch. But I guess I'm not really impartial because I love basic outfits and I love the classics. There is nothing more basic and classic than "la petite robe noier" (as my french side says)!
Jokes aside, I truly think it's the perfect match. The clutch clearly stands out and give a pop of color, originality and extravagance to this classic little black dress!



What do you think of my version of this classic and of the clutch, of course?

If you like it as much as I do, I invite you to take a look at my Etsy Shop. You'll find this and other beautiful clutches PATTERNS. I would be more than happy with your visit!

You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram (@thestoryofamulberry) and Pinterest to stay tuned with my work and hopefully be inspired.



See you soon,
The Story of a Mulberry


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário