Páginas

15/09/2016

Very First Crochet Tutorial!

Being featured by @crochetgirlgang on instagram with my Rainbow Mountain Pikes crochet clutch gave me some visibility and a received lots of compliments about my work, as well as kind and encouraging words from crochet lovers. Some asked me for tutorials of my works and others even asked me for tips and advices. I felt very flattered that my work was appreciated and that people reached out to me for help. I really don't see myself as an expert in crochet, quite the contrary, I've been crocheting for just a little time and I still have a lot to learn. But I do my best in every project I made!

That being said, all the great feedback gave me the motivation to make tutorials of my crochet designs. I had read lots of tutorials online but never tought that one day I would be doing one for others to see.




The pattern is available at my etsy shop if you would like to give it a try! :)
The PDF has a total of 11 pages, including the cover, where you'll find a beginner friendly english tutorial with instructions and pictures that will walk you through the making of the clutch. Nonetheless, you NEED to know the basics of crocheting.

Perfect for a unique and thoughtful handmade gift! Christmas is on is way and if you like to give handmade gifts you know that it takes time to make them. Be prepared!


Follow me on Facebook, Instagram (@thestoryofamulberry) and Pinterest to see beautiful crochet clutches, sneak peeks of my work in progress, giveaways and hopefully be inspired.


See you soon,
The Story of a Mulberry


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário