Páginas

04/04/2017

Scrambled Chevron Crochet Pattern



It's been a while since my last post, but I'm back with new colorful intricate designs! Even if I had so much fun creating the cosmetic pouches that allowed me to do and learn some new things, I confess that I was missing crocheting with more than 3 colors and designing geometric patterns!

Naming my patterns is usually the hardest part, but for that one the name came naturally while I was crocheting it. Since it looks like a chevron design with the colors all mixed up with no particular order, I decided to call it the "Scrambled Chevron Crochet Pouch".

To do it I chose Katia's cotton yarn as always and this time I added one more color. That's right! I used 6 different colors to do my previous clutches and for this pouch I am using 7! I figure what's one more? So far it's coming along nicely and I'm in love with this combo.
Soon soon I'll show you how it turned out, stay tuned!

Until then, you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram (@thestoryofamulberry) and Pinterest to see beautiful crochet goodies, sneak peeks of my work in progress, giveaways and hopefully be inspired.




See you soon,
The Story of a Mulberry


1 comentário:

  1. Its a lovely pattern with colourful design. It is a good idea to create a pouch with crochet patterns. It would have been better if you share the pattern of the crochet with us.

    ResponderEliminar